Live Arctic AS Porsgrunn, Norway
Founder & Managing Director 2010 - present
* Founded Feb 1st, 2010.
* Live Arctic is a new, Norwegian lifestyle company and social enterprise
* 100% of all future dividends from Live Arctic will go towards good causes (a fourth sector business model)
* Developed a series of natural and healthy energy bars for the Scandinavian market.
* First Norwegian company with a 1:1-model: For every energy bar sold, Live Arctic donates 1 meal to a malnourished child through the Red Cross
* Live Arctic was chosen as a corporate case alongside Statoil for the Strategy Course SOL040 on Bachelor level at Norwegian School of Economics Spring 2014
Friis Investments AS Porsgrunn, Norway
Founder & Chairman 2010 - present
* Primarily a parent company - 100 % ownership of Live Arctic AS
FK Grenland Football Club Grenland, Norway
Co-Founder & Chairman 2011 - present
* The first football club started for the entire region of Grenland (Skien, Porsgrunn, Bamble, Siljan)
* Vision of creating positive, social change in the region - using the football club as a communication platform
* An elite football team, dreaming of reaching Tippeligaen 2025 and becoming the regions' preferred team.
* Started in 7th division in 2012, won the series and achieved promotion to 6th division. Won series and achieved promotion to 5th division in 2013.
* Started a team for the disabled in 2012, and a womens team in 2014
* Developed our own local Coffee Brand in 2014 - "Grenlandskaffe".
Fourth Sector Norway Oslo, Norway
Co-Founder & Chairman 2011
* An interest organization, promoting Fourth Sector Business in Norway
* A Fourth Sector Company is a hybrid company with a dual value creation motive - both financially and socially
* A Fourth Sector Company is financially sustainable and donates at least 50% of profits/dividends towards a greater good
Me to We Style Inc. / Free The Children Toronto, Canada
Director of Strategy & Business Development 2007 - 2009
* Co-managed one of Canada’s leading social enterprises (wholesale apparel) - staff of 15
* Achieved 200% revenue growth in 2007 and 150% revenue growth in 2008 (to $1.3 million)
* Pitched and secured a $2 million investment from L.A.-based film/media company (late 2008)
Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) Bergen, Norway
Member of the Executive Board 2006 - 2007
* Involved in strategic decisions, resource planning & budget balancing
* Developed and implemented domestic and international growth and branding strategies,
* Involved in the creation of NHHs first ever Alumni Fund
* Restructured NHHs Executive Education and helped develop NHHs first Risk Management System
* Contributed in making NHH the most popular college/university in Norway
* Increased the number of student applications with a total of 18%, as well as a 35% increase in applications from females
Accenture ANS Oslo, Norway
Summer Intern – Management Consulting 2007
* Conducted pilot study of introducing Microsoft Surface (hardware) in Norway.
* Developed business case and successfully pitched client. .
Geelmuyden.Kiese Oslo, Norway
Summer Intern – Strategic Communication Consulting 2006
* Created the media- and launch-plan for a unique Norwegian fellowship to a prestigious Ivey-league university in the U.S.
* Pitched a major business association to do the programme for the largest business conference in Norway.
* Wrote essays for clients. Made high-level presentations